Monday, January 4, 2016

Day 4 - 4th January 2016 - Fences, Chickadee and Ice

It's a little chilly out there this morning, stars and moon are all in the sky shining brightly. The holidays are over and for those that weren't off it's back to work. Now to decide which of the projects I've been rolling around in the back of my mind to get started on today. I've got several huge photograph collections that need to be sorted out and organized. One involves family photos that have been passed down through several generations another is from Bonnycastle Dale Sr. & Jr.- it includes both negatives and prints and covers British Columbia to Newfoundland. Mostly wildlife, some people and landscapes. It's a daunting project but I'm going to tackle it this winter and make some headway especially on days that aren't fit to go far.
I had forgotten it was Sunday yesterday until mid morning, then realized I had to do the weekly lunch box prep - muffins, salads, etc. Found a couple of entrees in the freezer - time to start making a few new ones this week sometime I guess to get ahead again. Birthday party in the afternoon, nothing like a 3 year old to getting things rolling!
Fences along the shore.
Chickadee
Calm morning on the lake.
An ice table top.









Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment