Thursday, January 21, 2016

Day 21 - 21st Januar 2016 - Squirrel, Pine Siskins and Goldfinch

A few flurries this morning and I'm up way earlier than I should be again. Made headway on the book I've been reading.  I guess it's going to be a day of tackling a grant application (secret codes have arrived for one), a good walk in the hood this morning and probably a little housework. Maybe if I'm lucky there won't be much time for the housework part. 
As  usual I am wiped out when I got home Wednesday evening. Always a rushed day of errands and volunteer work as well as  Doctor's appointments for both of us before we came home. I would have much rather been home roaming the woods and watching the feeders. Although the Harbour view was pretty in the morning as I walked down Dock Street and I wished I had brought Big B. with me.
One of our frequent feeder visitors.
The Pine Siskins hanging out in the Honeysuckle bush. Most of the birds like this spot - it offers a little protection from predators but not much from the wind.
Goldfinch waiting his turn.
The Chipping Sparrow - he's been here a week now.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment