Monday, January 11, 2016

Day 11 - 11th January 2016 - Reflections, Chairs and a Golden-Crowned Kinglet

Must have been a lot of rain come down during the night, snow is all gone except for a few piles where we had shoveled off the deck, etc. Stars have crept back out in the sky so I assume it's over.  Now to wait and see what is coming for Wednesday - a system they say! Well it's that time of year when I need to get some grant applications underway. Have one due this Friday and the rest at the end of the month. Guess that's at the top of my list. Also have some research to tackle so a couple hours of those things today.
A grey overcast start to the day, got my walk in, but it's so very quiet through the hood these days. Saw a flock of Goldfinches, some Chickadees and a Golden Crowned Kinglet and of course the resident Crows/Ravens. I did the lunch box prep for Larry for the week - muffins, etc. Caught up on a few things around the house then Lexi and I had a nice afternoon snooze on the sofa. The rain started about mid afternoon.
A quiet morning - good for reflections on the lake.
The chairs make a little pop of color.
Wavy trees!
For some reason those Golden-Crowned Kinglets never want to pose for me!






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment