Saturday, April 7, 2018

Day 97 - 7th April 2018 - Canada Geese, Bald Eagles and Cliffs

So here I am back home again and up at 3 am! I hope that I'm not starting the cycle of non-sleep once more. Maybe it was just an over-tired, thinking too much kind of thing that's done it. And another thing that really sucks is the ground is covered with that darn white stuff again. After spending two days in the land of ice and cold (Cumberland County) I was sure I was returning to the banana belt where spring had arrived and flowers were blooming, but nope the minute Sam drops me off at Tim's to meet Larry last night it starts snowing. Now it looks like a snow storm for Sunday. Oh well - might as well suck it up and pray that the sun melts it quickly.  The workshop was good - interesting, somethings I knew and some were new. Never too old to learn new tricks as they say. Not great chances to do birding but yesterday morning we were treated to several Bald Eagles flying and interacting right in front of the Fossil Centre windows over the beach. Well you know I couldn't stand it any longer and after a few minutes jumped up and grabbed Big B and took some pictures. Not great shot but at least I got a few.


Part of the view from Joggins Fossil Centre.












Immature Eagle
 Two of the Bald Eagles and a Crow
A couple of Canada Geese at the wetland park.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment