Friday, April 13, 2018

Day 103 - 13th April 2018 - Feather, Lake and Song Sparrow

No stars  lighting up the sky - just hard rain. Weather sites saying it will stop later this morning. That works for me. I don't mind rain over night. Well it's Friday once again - not sure where the week went but it flew by. Thelma and Louise day - lunch and errands in town. I look forward to our weekly outings. Aggravation tonight - wonder if Larry will win or we'll have a chance to thrash him! So Thursday was a mish mash of things - I puttered around the house - doing a few things that needed to get done. A little time in the sewing room. Went for a walk - thought for sure I'd find the first Palm Warbler of the season but no luck. The Ducks and Geese were around and meanwhile back in my yard - lots of singing.
 Someone lost a feather.
 Beautiful morning on the lake

Song Sparrow  - not impressed he was disturbed from sunbathing.


Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment