Saturday, April 21, 2018

Day 111 - 21st April 2018 - Boars Head Lighthouse, Sky and Tiverton

Looks like a nice day in the making, a little cool maybe but fingers crossed Mother Nature is co-operating with me.  Weather sites are giving a chance of rain/flurries later today but we had all that Friday morning so I'm hoping they are wrong. Sunrise is a soft golden glow, always just a little different here than home. We made good time yesterday and caught the 7:30 pm ferry to the Island and then the short drive down to Freeport so by 8pm we were eating Dorothy's wonderful seafood chowder. A later night then I'm used to so I did manage to sleep in a little this morning. It's great to be here, love the area and visiting with Dorothy & Roger.  Soon heading out to see if there are any birds around the village. I have a regular route I like to check out - kind of like the "hood" when I'm home. But another cup of coffee is needed to wake me up fully and get me going.
 Took a few pictures while we were waiting for the Ferry.  This is Boars Head Lighthouse
 The sky was pretty - fluffy clouds hanging over the water with some dark ones above
Tiverton and the ferry dock.









Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment