Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Day 100 - 10th April 2018 - Blue Jay, Purple Finch and Chipmunk

Looks like a nice morning dawning out there. Not as cold, no wind (yet)- maybe it's going to warm up and be spring like today. I slept better/longer so that's better too. I spent all day in the sewing room on Monday except for a walk before lunch. Got lots accomplished and if I get back out there today - I should just about be able to finish - except for  some hand stitching which I'll do in the evening while watching TV. A new shift, couple of aprons and a petticoat almost done. Now if I can find enough fabric laying around for a new jacket/top, I'll be all set for the upcoming season. Dragged my butt off to exercise class last night, oh yeah I'm sure to do some hurting later today. I guess today will much the same as yesterday, might get a pot of soup on the stove later this morning. More and more birds are singing each day in the yard, keeping an eye open for a few different ones that just might pass through or arrive for the season.
 One of the handsome and very noisy Blue Jays.
 Purple Finch - 2nd year male, you can see a touch of the raspberry coloring coming just over his eye
And of course Chippy has to have breakfast too.




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment