Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Day 108 - 18th April 2018 - Pussy Willows and Ducks

A quiet morning. Can hear the soft quacking of ducks and a Song Sparrow begins to sing, the sky has bits of pink through the clouds as day light comes. A little more rain this morning, then clearing this afternoon. Tuesday it rained hard then stopped for a few hours in the afternoon, few showers at supper time then cleared in the evening. Yesterday was a day of mixed chores - did up some lunches for Larry, casserole for supper, sewing, research and when the day cleared I tackled the outside of the house. With siding the North and East sides tend to get yucky looking. So with a sponge mop and my scrub bucket filled with hot water and javex I started. Hopefully it will be one of those things I get done before returning to work. Today I'm off to town - research this morning and a meeting this afternoon. For some reason my photo upload is sluggish which I have no patience with today.
 Pussy Willows are at their peak.
Ducks fly by









Enjoy your day!
















No comments:

Post a Comment