Friday, June 24, 2016

Day 176 - 24th June 2016 - Northern Parula, Canoe and Wiegela

Well can't believe it's Friday once again. The weeks just fly by. Pretty foggy out there this morning. When I got up there was an orange haze around the moon - not sure what meaning that has but it did look pretty spooky.  My last day for this week, then I'm off for the weekend.
Good day on Thursday, did my morning walk. I hear more than I see, everyone is nesting these days. A Northern Parula, a few Yellow Rumped Warblers and Song Sparrows peeked out at me on my travels.  Work went well - we moved the Rhubarb patch, did some stitching, research and had a few visitors through. Had lunch with my Dad, love spending time with him. Housework and laundry when I got home - that's pretty dull, I know.

The acrobat - Northern Parula fetching grubs.














An early morning canoeist rounding the corner.


Wiegela I think.






Enjoy your day!













No comments:

Post a Comment