Monday, June 20, 2016

Day 172 - 20th June 2016 - Irises and Peonies

Well it's the first day of summer, the birds are all tuned up around the yard. I can hear a Blue Headed Vireo out there this morning along with the usual Song Sparrow, Ducks and Crows nearby. My day off, but going to be a super busy. Lots to get done - cooking, cleaning and of course I need to get out in the hood and see what I've missed the last few days. 
A lovely Sunday, pretty quiet though but it gave us a chance to start moving plants into the herb garden. Things are beginning to take shape. It feels so good to see our vision of something actually happening. Turned really windy on the waterfront as the morning went on. Nice evening at home.
The Irises are beautiful.
















I'm not sure what this is.















The Peony will soon be in bloom







Enjoy your day!



















































1 comment:

  1. My poppies are just opening up and are gorgeous. Have a good day off!!

    ReplyDelete