Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Day 156 - 6th June 2018 - Tree Swallow, Iris and Wisteria

It's overcast, little cool but no wind yet this morning. Slept in a bit - good to catch up on my sleep. My day off - lots to do around the house but I'll make time for a roam in the hood if the weather stays decent. It's been so cold the last few days, one could think that we've skipped through summer and moved right to fall, but hopefully it will pass and we'll be complaining about the heat before too long. Each day we have a few visitors through, June is a quieter month like October - people retired with more time and less schedules. I think a pot of turkey soup on the back of the stove today will be just the thing to warm up this week when we get home from work. It's also Lobsterfest weekend coming up. I don't get through work in time to hit any of the suppers but maybe Friday I'll send Larry off for a takeout from the Sandy Point Community Hall.


Tree Swallow

Iris
Never easy to take a picture of my Wisteria - but this apple tree is loaded with purple blossoms.




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment