Sunday, June 17, 2018

Day 127 - 17th June 2018 - Yellow Warbler, American Redstart and Goldfinch

Going to be a long day, I'm up at 3:45 am. All I can hear are the night noises - insects humming, coyotes in the distance yelping.  Suppose to be another hot one and another day at work.  I suffered all day yesterday with a ranging headache, not sure what that was all about, maybe a shift in the atmospheric pressure. It's been a long time for one that bad, hoping today is not a repeat. We did make a little time at the Industrial Park before  I headed off for work. Lots of birds down in the bushes and trees but not many that wanted to come up close to me. They were just starting to move in some when we got ready to leave. Still a good outing. Lots of American Redstarts, Goldfinches, Yellow Warblers, Song Sparrows, a Common Yellowthroat. I did spy the Catbird in the yard yesterday morning so I know they are still around and a female Redstart last night.


Yellow Warbler getting breakfast

American Redstart - looks like he's waving but maybe just scratching his head.

He was a curious fellow

Goldfinch





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment