Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Day 137 - 27th June 2018- Cedar Waxwing, Northern Parula and Hermit Thrush

Daylight is slowly coming, I can just see a sliver through the base of tree line along the lake. Looks like another nice day in the making. Some will complain it's too cool this morning, but it will warm up. Birds are singing in the trees and bushes along the yard, Robins have appeared to search the yard for breakfast. Going to be a good day. I always feel lucky to wake up and enjoy these early morning rituals all summer. Winter of course is quieter. Spied a few birds along my walk, yesterday - the Northern Parula and Hermit Thursh came out to see me. When I got to town, I checked out the garden and Maiden Lane, both had Cedar Waxwings and Song Sparrows, Nuthatches were nearby. Good day at work, nice breeze on the waterfront.

Cedar Waxwing


Northern Parula















Hermit Thrush had a mouth full.










Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment