Thursday, June 21, 2018

Day 131 - 21st June 2018 - Poppies, Great Blue Heron and the Harbour

Good Morning Summer - yup it's the first day of summer. A little foggy and overcast out there and they are giving a chance of showers later this morning. Rain would be welcome, but I'm afraid we are down to the weather forecasters give it every day and we only get a few drops if any. It was windy on the waterfront yesterday - almost lost my bonnet a couple of times. Visitors around in the morning, but a quiet afternoon. I roamed Dock Street first thing with Big B. as I was there earlier than usual. An American Redstart sang to me from one of the trees on Maiden Lane. Time to think about breakfast and get this day rolling along.


Poppies in bloom


The Great Blue Heron was fishing on the reef

Perfect morning on the harbour.




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment