Friday, June 1, 2018

Day 152 - 1st June 2018 - Flower Baskets, Lighthouse and the Dory Shop

Good Morning June! Looks like another beautiful day rolling in. Sunset last night was pretty - red hues in the sky. It's a noisy morning out there but a good kind - flock of Cedar Waxwings in the apple trees, Song Sparrows, Crows, Grackles, Robins and Ducks on the lake. Museums open today for the season  but I'm off so it will be a Thelma and Louise day after I do a quick whip around and get some housework done. Unfortunately, Big B. spent the night in the museum and I was anxious to go through the photos I took of our group Kayaking in the harbour yesterday. I'll pick her up today and edit them this afternoon. By all accounts it was a great time and highly recommend trying it out with Candlebox Kayaking.


Flower baskets add a touch of color and brighten things up.

I always think the lighthouse looks like it''s floating when you look down the harbour.











The Dory shop and the Ross Thomson House open today!



Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment