Sunday, June 3, 2018

Day 153 - 3rd June 2018 - Gull and Cat

Not exactly the weather I was expecting this morning - it's cool and windy and I don't see any nice sunrise. North wind is blowing so I don't expect it to warm up much. The blog is acting wonky but I'm working through it. Had a good day at work on Saturday, amazed that tourists are around, but it's the shoulder season and you often get those who are retired or don't have school age children. They have more time and enjoy chatting and usually within a few minutes I've discovered lots of interesting things and hopefully they do. Larry had his dart banquet last night and I took the opportunity to have a lazy evening and early to bed. Today I'm off so we are heading over to Upper Clyde to visit friends, pick up some tea, Barb got me at the Tea Brewery in Mahone Bay and do a little birding. Turkey going in the oven this afternoon - easy meals this week.


A lone Gull on the reef.












Someone's cat enjoying the morning sun on the stone wall in the Museum garden.


Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment