Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Day 122 -12th June 2018 - Daisies, Clouds and a Cedar Waxwing

Another chilly morning, bet some areas will have frost. But it looks like we are in for another sunny day - yeah, I'm off today and tomorrow. If I make the mad dash around the house - cooking and cleaning I might get out to roam the hood later and enjoy some sunshine. Mornings happen so quickly not like the slow steady evening sunset. In a half hour - daylight arrived, fog came in, then lifted to the sun's lovely beams shining through the trees. Birds are singing softly, in the distance I can hear the haunting melody of the Hermit Thrush, my favourite songster. Quieter day at work on Monday, not so many visitors around, but we got new stock for the gift shop so I had a chance to get it priced and out on display.


Bright white Daisies along the road.
 No wind early, so it gave me perfect reflections in the lake.
The flock of Cedar Waxwings had moved into the hardwood trees of the woods.




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment