Saturday, June 23, 2018

Day 133 - 23rd June 2018 - Chipmunk and Hairy Woodpecker

The sun is up, air is cool and crisp but it's going to be another beautiful day. I love when the day starts out like this, a little chilly but moves on to warm. No humidity- it's great. I've got today and tomorrow off. Having the weekend free means I want to go in 100 different directions at once but need to narrow it down some especially since the weather is good but tomorrow the forecast is for rain. I think we'll hit Sandhills Beach first thing and then see where the rest of the day takes us. Love beaches - hate beaches crowded with people so always try to get to them early. Good day at work on Friday - I could have worked harder but some days are like that and next week I'll make up for it. Finally got to marbles last night - Larry lost, Alice won!! Of course that meant that Mary, Margie and I also lost but that's the way it goes. Time for breakfast and get on the road.


Chipmunk



Hairy Woodpecker in the morning shadows.





Enjoy your day!











No comments:

Post a Comment