Friday, June 15, 2018

Day 125 - 15th June 2018 - Twin Flowers, Robin and Roses

Overcast and cool this morning. The forecast says it's going to clear. The rain was welcomed - hopefully it will do some good but some more would be greatly appreciated. It has started to clear while I was waiting for my pics to load and of course the wind has picked up - nothing new there. Working today - big school group for this morning's entertainment. Perhaps it will dry off quickly and we can set some 18th c toys out in the yard for them. They are always a big hit after they've looked around the museum. Yesterday was a good day, visitors are arriving daily now. I got the paperwork caught up - that's usually my thing.

The tiny Twin Flowers
 A Robin hides in the shadows


One of my rose bushes are starting to bloom - think it's an Explorer rambler.


Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment