Saturday, June 16, 2018

Day 126 - 16th June 2018 - Iris, American Redstart and Azalea

Looks like a sunny day on the horizon. Birds are all singing and chirping out there. The forecast is promising +25 inland, +18 along the coast.... and I'm working. Oh well, it's my turn so I'll suck it up and hope for a fine weekend next week. The fog rolled in a few minutes ago, but it won't take long to lift and disappear again. Sometime yesterday my sciatica decided to flare up - it's going to be a painful weekend. Been a long time since I've had issues with it and hopefully, some stretching and walking will set it right again. No time for this! On an up note - I won 10 lbs of lobster through tickets sold for the Lobster Festival so guess what we are having for supper. Larry's going to pick them up after he drops me off to work this morning and hopefully have them all cooked for supper when I get done work. Now that's something to look forward too. Think we'll head off a bit early this morning and hit the Industrial Park for birds before I go to work. Maybe that Flycatcher will be in a friendly mood today.



Yellow Iris
















American Redstart (immature male or female)












One of Lois' beautiful Azaleas.




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment