Friday, January 26, 2018

Day 26 - 26th January 2018 - Pintail, Mallards and White Throated Sparrow

Here I am up at 4 am again and I went to bed later than normal last night! Some snow coming down out there, cold and windy. The ground is covered in the hour I've been up, but it seems like big flakes so hopefully we won't get much. Well it's Friday which means Thelma and Louise day, plus I've got a bunch of errands to do around town.  I look forward to our outings and this week I need it. Tonight of course is Aggravation and if we are lucky Larry won't beat us too badly. But it ensures lots of laughter an vocabulary enhancement.  I noticed some ducks in the harbour yesterday but too far to determine what they were, might have to take a drive down along Dock Street on the weekend and size things up.
 Pintail and Mallard from last weekend.

White Throated Sparrow.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment