Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Day 17 - 17th January 2018- Downy Woodpecker and Re Winged Blackbirds

I'm up a bit too early this morning but not entirely my fault. Forgot that Larry was going on the road early and had a bit of a panic that something was wrong when he was already up.  It's extremely unusual for him to be up before me!  Snowing out there this morning, sounds like it will turn to rain by supper time - might be messy on the homeward commute. Finished what I was working on the last few days at work, will move on to something new today. Going well with the project I'm doing, will miss the work when I'm done next week. Might just manage a few volunteer days /month afterwards. It was Trivia last night - lots of laughs as always and even though our team was down a couple of players we won. I guess we are good guessers!

Downy Woodpecker.
Red-Winged Blackbirds.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment