Friday, January 19, 2018

Day 19 - 19th January 2018 -The Lake, Goldfinch and Red-Breasted Nuthatch

Thursday turned out to be a nice day -weather wise, a good day at work and a neighbour brought us some lobsters last night. Can't ask for much better than that.  It's Friday and I'm off, but have lots on the go.  Getting my hair done, it's Thelma and Louise Day so that means lunch and then Aggravation tonight. Sometime in  there I've got  things to do around the house and I want to get out in the hood for a bit, take Big B. and see what's around.  Actually I want to get out with my new camera - just an upgrade from the one I have but am excited to try it out. Christmas gift but I ordered it after the holidays. If the weather holds maybe we'll get out this weekend for some birding.
 A beautiful morning a while ago on the lake.
 Goldfinch hides out.
Red Breasted Nuthatch.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment