Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Day 24 - 24th January 2018 - Weeds, White Breasted Nuthatch and Junco

Seems the rain has stopped, deck is clear of ice and looks like the snow is 99% gone from the yard. Hopefully it took the ice from the dirt roads too. I was really tired last night so went to bed early....yup I'm up too early this morning, going to be a long day! Looks like a fine mild day in the making. Might take Big B. with me today. There's been some activity in the harbour - Ducks and if nothing else there are lots of Gulls around.  Most of them seem to be Herring Gulls in various stages of life, but you never know what one might find lurking.  Lots to do at work as I wind down my project. Larry's off to get his driver's license renewed today - growing older  later this week.



Weeds seem to hold in the winter weather.










 White Breasted Nuthatch
Junco having some quiet time on the fence post.









Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment