Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Day 23 - 23rd January 2018- The Lake, Chickadee and Hydrangea

Monday was one of those days I needed Big B! I've not been taking her to work with me these days, it's usually slippery underfoot and I don't want to risk one of us getting broken. Yesterday morning I had a Great Horned Owl in the yard not far from the house - it was too dark so that didn't matter. At work I looked out the window and there was an American Pipit flitting up and down the side walk.  Doreen being a good friend took up the challenge to get a pic with her phone so I could be sure. Went to the BeanDock at lunch time and a Red-Bellied Woodpecker is hanging out in the trees around there. Both I've seen before but it was sure nice to see them again...maybe a sign of good things to come. Managed to get out to exercise class last night - more of that in the future. Time to get rid of those Christmas Chocolate pounds I've added on and get back in shape. Lots of rain on the way for today!
 Lovely spot to sit and enjoy the lake.
 Not often do I get the Chickadees to stop for a few minutes.

The Hydrangeas hold their petals even in winter




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment