Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Day 16 - 16th January 2018 - Goldfinch, Mourning Dove and Chickadee Feeder

Snow covered once again - winter is back. Not sure how much we got last night, it was windy (as usual) and it looks like more on parts of the deck than others and none on the fence posts. Must remember to get out early and feed the birds - they'll be hungry.  Great day at work on Monday, got lots done and making good headway with the project I'm working on. I always pick up some new knowledge doing this work - a tidbit of  local history or information that I can file away in my head for another day. Makes me grateful that people see the need to save old documents, photographs etc. so we can learn what generations before us did and how they lived. I don't think things are necessarily better now but they are different than generations before us.

Goldfinch
 Mourning Dove taking a rest in one of the feeders.
This is the "Chickadee" feeder Larry has been making. We made this one before Christmas as a gift.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment