Thursday, January 25, 2018

Day 25 - 25th January 2018 - Gull, Red-Necked Grebe and Dock Street

Stars are shining in the sky this morning, little cool but not bad. No wind  but I'm sure it will pick up later. Seems it blows most every day.  A good day at work Wednesday with lots accomplished, coming to the end of it though. I think I can say we got done mostly what we wanted to get done, maybe a few other things. So that's a great feeling.  It would be nice to continue the work, but Monday will be the start of some work at home that sorely needs to be caught up. Maybe we'll find time to get some serious birding in too. Exercise class tonight, looking forward to the physical exertion although I got lots of it yesterday, but I seem to need the extra this week.

A Gull catching breakfast.
 The Red-Necked Grebe - not a great shot.
Early morning on Dock Street with the street lights still on.




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment