Thursday, January 18, 2018

Day 18 - 18th January 2018 - Goldfinches, Pine Siskin and Grackle

Wednesday was nasty  - snowed all day and then turned to ice pellets. If we got rain it wasn't much, snow is still heavy looking on the bushes/trees.  School is cancelled today so I'm guessing it won't be a great drive in this morning either. Despite the weather I had a great day at work. A couple of old account books tweaked my interested as I was handling them so of course I had to take a few minutes of quick research to see what more I could discover about the owners. One is still a bit elusive but I have some ideas in the back of my head about the provenance. Sometimes it's like a jigsaw puzzle or an Agatha Christie novel. Piecing things together til the mystery is solved! So today is my Friday and I've got lots that I want to do.

Goldfinches with the single Pine Siskin.
 They remind me of an Ant Farm!
And our resident, Grackle.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment