Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Day 172 - 1st August 2018 - Blue Headed Vireo, Chestnut Sided Warbler and a Dory

Thick as pea soup fog out there this morning, but it's cooler. Even though the days turn hot and humid the nights  are cooling down. Something to be thankful for. Birds were around on my walk yesterday, Blue Headed Vireo, Palm Warblers, Chickadees, Hermit Thrushes and Chestnut Sided Warblers. There are still several I've not seen at all this year but good to see the others. Busy day at work, seems the tourists are finally around. I've noticed there are a lot of Canadians a number of Europeans but not as many Americans as we usually see. Quite a few that come on sailboats stop into the museums, a nice couple from Italy have been around for a few days. I'm off today, will get a few things done around here, lunch with Margie and then I'm not doing much.
 Blue Headed Vireo

Chestnut Sided Warbler with breakfast


Our 150 Dory



Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment