Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Day 171 - 31st July 2018 - Wildflowers, Purple Loosestrife and a Cobweb

Here it is the last day of July, another month has flown by! The weather sites have the "heat warning" red bar back up. It does seem that the nights are cooling down some, it's quite nice out there this morning.  I guess we can look forward  to this humidity right into next week. Hopefully it will change then. Good day at work on Monday, today I'm back in the Dory Shop (nope I'm not building dories). Saw lots of birds yesterday on my walk but of course I had left Big B. home, guess I better take her with me this morning. The Robin's nest I've been watching in the garden at work was empty Monday morning when I went in, the young have fledged. They've been fun the last few weeks as they constantly  had their hungry little beaks open looking for food. The Mom spent most of the day back and forth gathering them something to eat.


Wildflowers

Purple Loosestrife

Cobweb




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment