Friday, July 13, 2018

Day 153 - 13th July 2018 - Chestnut-Sided Warbler, Hermit Thrush and Magnollia Warbler.

Good day at work on Thursday, little hot and humid but not as bad as Wednesday and there was a better breeze on the waterfront. Ran into a nice patch of birds when I was walking over to catch my ride with Nancy in the morning. Same spot I had seen some the other day and it is one of my regular hotspots but was beginning to wonder if any were around.  So that started my day off on a good note even if I was up too early (am today too). Nothing like a walk along the lake and seeing some birds to improve your mood. There was the Chestnut-Sided Warbler, Palm Warblers, Black & White Warblers, Swamp Sparrows, Yellow Rumped Warblers, Hermit Thrushes and Chickadees. Every day I have good intentions of getting things done when I get home at night but by then I'm hot and drained so I usually just veg out. Maybe there is nothing wrong with that this time of year. When it cools down again I'll have more pep. Back to work again today then I'm off on Saturday.

Chestnut-Sided Warbler

 My favourite songster - Hermit Thrush


Magnolia Warbler






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment