Monday, July 9, 2018

Day 149 - 9th July 2018 - The Harbour, Cormorant and a Dory Ride

Sunday turned out to be a beautiful day, almost a little too warm for me in the afternoon but that was mostly because of my layers of clothes. We had our first offerings of Dory Rides with volunteer rowers - went great with very happy people. It was a picture perfect morning on the harbour for it, no wind. Keep a check on the Museum Facebook page to see when they are offered again. It's going to be a Saturday or Sunday morning all summer but of course depends on weather etc. We had a fairly busy day until late afternoon - I'm sure everyone headed off to the beach then. I was up before daybreak this morning, so it's going to be a long day for me, but I'm off tomorrow with a ton of stuff to do around the house.

Peaceful morning on Dock St looking at the harbour.



A Cormorant taking flight - the skim across the water and then off they go












It was a great morning for a Dory Ride.

Enjoy your day

No comments:

Post a Comment