Thursday, July 19, 2018

Day 159 - 19th July 2018 - Mallow, Chickadee and Hermit Thrush

Looks like a beautiful day in the making. The wind has hauled around and blown the humidity out. Hoping it stays that way. Nice and crisp this morning. We had a good rain yesterday, mostly ending in the morning but at least a few inches came down maybe more. Rain barrels are filled again and I could see water in the swamp on my walk. The garden is slowly coming along, peas are almost ready to pick, beans are forming. Maybe the rain will perk up the tomato plants, they aren't looking as good as what we usually have. Quiet morning but busy afternoon at work. It's my early day, I go in with Larry so will get my walk in along the waterfront. Nice change and I like that time of day down there. Everything is still sleepy except for a few that are out walking.


Mallow


Chickadee


Hermit Thrush



Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment