Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Day 150 - 10th July 2018- Roses, Chickadee and American Redstart

Quiet this morning, the birds are not yet up and singing, won't be long and dawn will come and the songs.  Better sleep last night, mostly because I bought a new air conditioner for the bedroom. Ours had bit the dust so to speak - more warm air coming out then cold and I'm just not up to sleeping without one in the summer months (sometimes winter too).  The Robins are out on the lawn now gathering breakfast. Larry says the deer are eating my phlox hedge, they don't usually bother those. I noticed a week ago that the Hostas were disappearing, hopefully they stay out of the garden. Probably not! It's going to be a good day home, have lots of things to do - cooking, housework but if I move really fast I'll get the bulk of it done before it's too hot and can relax a little bit.


Lots of roses this year where ever you go.



Chickadee















American Redstart








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment