Thursday, August 9, 2018

Day 180 - 9th August 2018 - Belted Kingfisher, Pickerel Weed and Magnolia Warbler

Thursday and day 2 off,  this is nice and I could get use to it, but back to work tomorrow. Suppose to be some rain today, maybe thunder and lightening, fingers crossed that this comes true. Larry checked our well yesterday morning and both of us were quite shocked that we have over six feet of water. In fact I made him check twice just to make sure. It was a good day, eye appointments first thing, so I didn't get any work done until late morning. Buzzed around did a few things, went for a roam and then a good swim in the lake with Lois. That water sure felt good! Today, I should do a little lunch box prep for Larry then it's Thelma and Louise day which includes a trip to the hairdressers as well as lunch out.

My nemesis,the Belted Kingfisher who I never get close enough for a good pic.

Pickerel Weed


Magnolia Warbler, lurking in the bushes





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment