Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Day 179 - 8th August 2018 - Red Eyed Vireo, Blue Headed Vireo and Magnolia Warbler

Finally it's my day off and I'm up at 4:15 am. Well it will be a long day but I'll get lots done. We both have eye appointments this morning - thankful - need new glasses, sure that will take the bang out of the budget.  Although I'm not sure what you could use to read telephone books these days (my pet peeve). This afternoon I'm planning to spend some quality time in the lake - can't wait to enjoy floating around cooling off. Somewhere in there I need to spend a little time doing some housekeeping maintenance (just enough to make things look half way decent again). Had a good day at work yesterday, we got the parade float put together in the afternoon and a bunch of us took part in the parade.  Even though it was terribly hot we had lots of fun.


Red-Eyed Vireo


Blue Headed Vireo



Magnolia Warbler





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment