Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Day 130 - 29th August 2018 - Downy Woodpecker, Northern Parula and Red-Eyed Vireo

This morning I could have stayed in bed, but it's back to work and my early morning in with Larry. Groan! A few things done around the house early yesterday then a roam in the hood, once again I came across a small mixed flock of birds. Chickadees, Northern Parulas, Red Eyed Vireos, Nuthatches, Woodpecker Palm Warblers and Yellow Rumped Warblers. Seems once I locate a few Chickadees the others are right there. Nothing new or unusual to report. Then it was off for Thelma & Louise lunch. I did do up a batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies in payment for a favour a friend did for me. Dropped those off while I was in town. Been to hot to do much baking this summer. Humidex at 33 today, drink lots of water!

Downy Woodpecker
 Northern Parula

Red-Eyed Vireo



Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment