Sunday, August 26, 2018

Day 127 - 26th August 2018 - Spiderweb, Fungi and a Red-Eyed Vireo

Lovely morning out there stars and moon are high in the sky. I'm up too early - nothing new. Maybe I'll sleep in some on my days off and catch up a bit on the rest. Larry has the Fireman's breakfast to work at this morning and I'm off to work. Saturday was a long and busy day, but a good one mostly. Finished the day off at a potluck with some work colleagues - a fun evening - laughs and great food. I've noticed that the only that the grows successfully without rain is dandelions. Our yard is full of them popping up high about the nubs of grass. But the other day as I looked and wondered whether or not it was worthwhile to mow they were alive with bees. No wind but they were swaying back and forth as hundred of bees went from flower to flower. I guess I've got my answer...think we'll leave them for a while.

 Spiderweb



Red-Eyed Vireo













Fungi are popping up everywhere



Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment