Monday, August 27, 2018

Day 128 - 27th August 2018 - Grasses, Northern Parula and Fungi

Slept in, so must be caught up on my sleep. Off today - rah! Really need to get some work done around here  - the house is getting away from me. I should also spend a few hours doing up some extra lunches for Larry, I think they are starting to get low again too. So much to do, so little ambition to get it done. I'd rather be out chasing birds, but I'll check the hood out after the fog lifts. Humidity looks like it's going to be back up some today, ugh. Another good day at work yesterday, quiet morning but by lunch time people were starting to get around. Seems if you are on vacation sometimes visitors like to sleep in - me I want to get up and get going, see all that I can find.
 Grasses grow tall  along the shoreline of the lake
 Northern Parula
Fungi


Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment