Saturday, August 25, 2018

Day 126 - 25th August 2018 -Northern Parula, Palm Warbler and Swamp Sparrow

Cool this morning, not many stars out and I don't see the moon so there must be clouds in the sky. Right now it's too dark to tell.  Had a good day off, although not sure how much I actually accomplished but that's ok. Started off with a roam in the hood without any expectations but did come across a Black & White Warbler, Palm Warblers, Song Sparrows, Red -Eyed Vireos, Northern Parulas and Swamp Sparrows. Not a lot but still nice to see a few around. Got a few (very few) things done around the house then it was off for our Thelma & Louise outing. Lunch, and a couple of errands. Put together a pasta salad for a pot luck this evening after supper. Larry said to make sure I tell everyone that he won at marbles last night. He seems to think I'm quick to tell when he loses but not when he wins. Going to be a busy day, I'm working but want to go to an auction viewing before I start, pot luck supper after work and lots of stuff in between.

Northern Parula
 Palm Warbler

Swamp Sparrow



Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment