Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Day 52 - 21st February 2018 - Loon, Eiders and Lighthouse

Mild and foggy this morning. I'm thinking spring is on the way...or I'd like to believe it. The weather sites are giving colder for tomorrow night so I guess that blows that idea! I'm off to town this morning - a little volunteer work I promised to do so want to get that out of the way. I accomplished everything on my list yesterday - soup and biscuits, finished cleaning out my sewing/photo room (even did a little sewing), started painting Whirligigs, a little housework and got out for a walk. Yes I've buckled down and got things done. Hopefully Thursday I can tackle some more. Trivia last night - we didn't win but still did well, as always lots of laughs.


Loon
 A couple of Male Eiders were resting among the Gulls.


Sandy Point Lighthouse.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment