Friday, February 2, 2018

Day 33 - 2nd February 2018 - Hydrangeas, Squirrel and Goldfinch

Starting off mild with no wind this morning. Weather sites are calling for rain, then temperature dropping later today with flash freezing and snow. That just sounds nasty! Let's hope this is one of those times they are wrong. Thursday was  a dull day, did some painting, housework etc. but mostly suffered through another headache.  I gave up and laid down in the afternoon for a while. If I can get my sleep back to normal, think I'll be fine again. So far so good this morning, hoping to have a good day. It's Thelma and Louise Day - first time I've been to town since last Saturday. 
 I'm a sucker for Hydrangeas in the winter time. Those paper thin petals with snow and light shining through
 Lots of Squirrels around
Roof top living - Goldfinch.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment