Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Day 38 - 7th February 2018 - Daylight, Ice and a Chickadee

Clouds shift across the moon this morning, blocking it out. A dark sky,a bit of wind. Light dusting of snow last evening. I could almost imagine it was spring yesterday, birds seem to be happy and singing and the lake was doing it's woop, woop noises. But since it's only February I won't be fooled yet. Lots of rain on the way....again, but some snow first so I'm sure it's going to make for a messy change over before tomorrow morning. Started the spring cleaning in my sewing/photo room Tuesday. Not sure I made much progress other than moving things from one shelf to another. But I do have a stack of magazine to go somewhere other than in the house. Out for a walk around the hood, the ice is pretty in the ditches - swirls and leaves. Threw some chicken  pieces in the slow cooker and made up rice to go with those for supper. A batch of chocolate chip cookies to go give away in several direction and Trivia last night. No we didn't win - we were way off on our guesses. Today I'm back to the cleaning. .
 Daylight came like a ball of fire through the trees.
 The cranberry ditch is frozen again.
And of course you can always find Chickadees in the woods.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment