Thursday, February 8, 2018

Day 39 8th February 2018 - Squirrel, Berries and Ice

Best sleep I've had in weeks, made it til 5am. Probably just from exhaustion, but I'll take it gladly. Not raining so hopefully it's over and maybe the sun will pop out and it will be fine for a change. I'm off to town for the day, owe a day from the project I finished  the other week. Had taken a day off  in November so it seems like a fairly mild day and a good chance to clean that up. They were spot on with weather yesterday - snowing by supper time then rain overnight. I continued in the sewing room - it may be the only room I get done at the rate I'm going. I think I've got to give up some pieces of furniture that's in there or find another place to stuff some. Finished off a grant application I'd been helping the Curator with, made a jaunt through the hood and stopped for tea with Lois. So just another exciting day in my life. That's fine, some days a girl just needs a little down time.
 Now I don't mind these guys on the wood pile
 Red Berries peek out of the leaf litter
Layers of ice






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment