Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Day 44 - 13th February 2018 - Canada Geese, Scaups and a Common Eider

Brr...it's cold out there this morning. Maybe because it's been so mild but the temperature has dipped overnight and the wind is blowing. Stars are all shining in the sky though - so perhaps a nice day in the making.  I didn't get all the things done that I wanted to on Monday, but it's my agenda so I guess I can change it as I want. I spent most of the day doing genealogy - it's been a long time and I've got a client with some interesting lineage.  These days that's mostly what I do - those with lovely twists and turns as I enjoy playing Miss Marple. It gave my brain a good work out that's for sure and what I needed. So today I have other things to tackle - some Valentine cupcakes perhaps, back to the spring cleaning and maybe start the whirligig painting
Canada Geese grazing at low tide.
 Scaups and a single Bufflehead
Common Eider resting on the water's edge.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment