Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Day 238 -- 30th August 2017 - Changing Leaves, Magnolia Warbler and Mallard

Chance of showers this afternoon, so  I need to get my roaming done this morning.  I managed to make it through yesterday, got some stuff done around the house, bills paid, phone calls made and a couple of things crossed off the "before surgery" list. Margie and  I had lunch, got a few errands done and I rounded out the day with a staff meeting and potluck/BBQ. It was a nice evening. Kind of sad, our summer students will be wrapping up and leaving this week, off to pursue greater things. Overall we've had a great season with them.

 Don't kill the messenger but I'm seeing a few leaves changing.
Magnolia Warbler















Female Mallard




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment