Sunday, August 20, 2017

Day 228 - 20th August 2017 - Swamp Sparrow, Red Breasted Nuthatch and Great Blue Heron

Up too early this morning, going to be a long day. The later I go to bed the earlier I wake! I'm sure after the rain yesterday that the water table had to come up. My new jacket sure came in handy.  Suppose to clear today, which will be nice. Fairly busy day at work - museums are good entertainment on a wet day. I did get some more painting done on the Whirligigs. We spent the evening playing Aggravation waiting for Chase the Ace. The Ace lives another week, we didn't win so I'm off to work again today. It sure was a fun evening though - lots of laughs.
 Swamp Sparrow
 Red Breasted Nuthatch

Great Blue Heron looking for breakfast.



Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment