Sunday, August 27, 2017

Day 235 - 27th August 2017 - Bling, Reflections and a Mushroom

Saturday was a beautiful day - nice breeze, warm sun, but you can feel autumn in the air. Now I'm not arguing with that since it's my favourite time of year - the days remain nice and the evenings cool down. Sunset seems to come earlier these days and sunrise later - the days are getting shorter. It kind of creeps up on you and I wonder where the summer has gone. Somehow I need to get a better balance between work and the things I want to do- life is too short not to have some fun. This years been particularly hard waiting for Larry's surgery and trying to resist dragging him around birding in places that are difficult to walk. But hopefully next year we can return to a more active play time. It was a good day at the Dory Shop, back again today. Then we headed to Upper Clyde to help celebrate a dear friend's birthday. We were a little late but still enjoyed some festivities.

 A little morning bling along the lake shore.
 One of my favourite views on the lake.





Mushrooms are popping up everywhere. For some reason this one reminds me of apple pie.









Common Yellowthroat Warbler  - looks like he has a bit of attitude.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment