Saturday, August 26, 2017

Day 234 - 26th August 2017 - Common Yellowthroat Warbler, Blue-headed Vireo and Downy Woodpecker

Lovely and cool out there this morning, stars are all out for a change. Off to work at the Dory Shop today, never know where you will find me. That means painting more Whirligigs  - hopefully I'll finish up those I started earlier in the week. Good day at work yesterday, sun came out and it turned warm but not the humidity. Beautiful morning walk on Friday, actually found a few birds, including the Blue-headed Vireo. Although with the fog it wasn't great photo conditions, but I take what I can get since it's all about seeing them.
 Common Yellowthroat Warbler
Blue-headed Vireo - poor shot but not for lack of trying.
 Ovenbird hiding out.

Downy Woodpecker - too busy with breakfast to worry about me.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment