Friday, August 11, 2017

Day 219 - 11th August 2017 - Schooners, the Harbour and a Common Yellowthroat Warbler

Fog has rolled in again this morning but will no doubt clear as it has every day. Thursday ended up warm and humid. The sun was fine but that humidity just does me in. At least on the waterfront you get a bit of a breeze. I managed to catch some of the end of the Schooner races yesterday. Had a great view from the second floor of the Dory Shop. So I'm off for a few days, need to get some work done around here and roam the hood this morning. Probably do something about our telephone that's been out for a week - joy! joy! Since it's Friday -Thelma and Louise day, lunch out and some errands.

The boats are beautiful in the harbour with their sails up.
 Such a contrast in size!
 I think I would like sailing in one of these.
And of course - a Common Yellowthroat Warbler.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment